Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Valve Cover Removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Valve Cover Removal

I know it is a pain but the trick is patience. It will come off with
some wiggling. A friend with no patience used a hammer to dimple the
firewall on his 78 Concord to make it easier to get off. I just did a
valve cover gasket on my 74 Hornet and it too was a pain but not
impossible to remove without cutting or hammering.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Ok, what's the trick to removing the valve cover on a
78 Gremlin?  I can't get it past the firewall.  I
remember having this problem on my Spirit ages ago,
but my solution was to cut a section out of the
firewall (frustration can be dangerous).  I don't want
to do that to the Gremlin.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

pax

=====
"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams