[BaadAssGremlins] 232 Drivetrain removal

[BaadAssGremlins] 232 Drivetrain removal

Hey guys,
I'm in the process of removing my 232 and 3spd manual
transmission all in one fell swoop.  I've got
everything disconnected but not sure what portion of
the clutch linkage to disconnect.  I've got an AMC
manual that shows the breakdown but it doesn't
specfically state what part to detach.  Can someone
enlighten me?

Do I disconnect where the bellcrank rod attaches to
linkage or do I have to disconnect at the block? If
it's the former, will the bllcrank slip out of the tie
rod/idler bracket?

In a nutshell, where's the best place to disconnect so
there's a minimum of hassles?

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX