[BaadAssGremlins] Eddie's Upcoming Auctions

[BaadAssGremlins] Eddie's Upcoming Auctions

Gee Eddie! I would like to hear the full story of how you got hooked
up with the owner of that AMC Estate! There are some awesome AMCs
listed and pictured on your site. I will be watching Ebay in January
for the auctions. What was your favorite AMC in the lot? Where is
this person located? What a great way to save a huge bunch of our
precious AMC metal! I encourage every BAG member to visit Eddie's
website and check out the AMC Estate Auction section. Tell all your
AMC fans & friends! Way to go, Eddie. -Lu-

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used