Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Doc

No I am not strapped up Roy. The doctor didn't feel it was necessary.
Glad you had good luck getting the parts for your Gremlin while you were
here in the US.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Thanks to all for the kind words and prayers and encouragement with
my
> latest health problem. Life's a bitch when you get old.
> "D
Hey `Doc`..you`re just a kid at heart..it`s the other bits sneak up
on you, when you`re not looking. I`d go with soft strapping on the
ribs. I`ve done mine several times, as a fairly crappy motorbike
racer. Lately in Britain, the Docs stopped strapping up, but it works
well for me. Also, increasing your calcium intake (I use tablets, but
several other ways ) speeds up repair, and gives a stronger fix !
Hope it helps! Just got back from a weekend in Florida, buying parts
for the Gremlin..got service parts and brake stuff from Advance
Autoparts..they were very pleased to do something different, and
NOBODY took the piss !!! No excuses now..jet lag`s gone so the front
bumper came off today..battery into the boot (trunk ?) this weekend.
All the Best to All..Roy.

--- End Message ---