Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Something Gremlin from Google

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Something Gremlin from Google

In a message dated 12/16/04 11:28:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Gremlin

I'm embarrassed to admit it but back in the 1980's, I had an AMC
Gremlin. I hated that car. It had an accordion type sunroof made of
fabric that had to be pushed back to open. I was driving home from
work when the sunroof ripped from its mooring and began flapping like
a massive flag behind my car before completely ...
The author of this bullshit story is a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT!!My mothers 78 KILLED two HUGE fullsized cars when she owned it both wrecks were the other persons fault.Moms grem was repairable while the LTD and Cougar she wrecked with were writeoffs.pull that in a Pinto or a Chevette.Google is loaded with assholes who think they know everything about the Gremlin and or AMC.they all can pound broken glass up their asses too!!!nuff said
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here