[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Collecting Parts & Materials For The New Year

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Collecting Parts & Materials For The New Year

Doc,
Are you wearing a brace of any kind for the ribs? My ex-hubby broke
his ribs along with both bones in his leg and dislocated his foot
while on active duty (thus his disabled veteran status). He could
not use armpit crutches because of the broken ribs so the physical
therapist gave him a soft brace that wrapped around him to support
the ribs while he healed. He ended up wearing that and using forearm
crutches during his recovery. Maybe the brace will help you get
around better, or at least sleep better. I know the VA hospital
stocks them! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
 I am learning how to deal with the pain of the broken ribs but
cannot just sit around the house all day and do nothing. <snip> Have
a good day all.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used