[BaadAssGremlins] Collecting Parts & Materials For The New Year

[BaadAssGremlins] Collecting Parts & Materials For The New Year

The Orange Hornet passed the trial by fire or more realistically the
trial by the temp. of 25 degree's. Two pumps of the gas, pull out the
manual choke and it fires right up the first time. Last winter with a
some times sticking automatic choke, worn out carb, questionable
Motorola alt. starting was a problem even after a new battery was
installed. I am learning how to deal with the pain of the broken ribs
but cannot just sit around the house all day and do nothing. I went out
yesterday and picked up a box of 1000 1/8 pop rivets at the local auto
body supply store, picked up a box of 1000 no# 8 flat washers at the
local hardware store. Went to the next town and picked up a piece of
1/4" foam backed black vinal 55"X44" at the upholstery shop I deal with.
This is materials I need to start the inside hatch upholstery panel and
for stock for the other interior panels. Today I am going to pick up 4
cans of the SEM bumper stripper at my friends shop that he ordered for
me. I need that to strip the paint off the 77 Hornet AMX flairs I
bought. The local auto body supply store wanted 14$ a can, my friend got
it for me for 10$ a can. I am going to call up Jeg's and order me a B&M
trans Pack and Kennedy American for some hinge pins and bushing's for
both doors and new strikers. Eastwood Restoration gets the nod for a few
cans of SEM interior dye I need for the remaining plastic interior parts
I did not paint black last winter. They have a 10% off Christmas sale
going on right now. I may be physically crippled right now but when I am
better I will have all the parts and materials to do the work I can do
and farm out the rest. Have a good day all.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used