[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Spirit/concord wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Spirit/concord wanted

Anyone here have a Spirit or Concord for sale please contact Paul below and
thanks. Look Bart, he is your state. Speaking of Florida, I may be coming to
Florida next weekend to appraise a AMC car and parts collection, it will be
fly in Friday night, work Saturday appraising the collection, get paid, then
fly out again of Orlando to Houston Sat night. Not the first time have done
something like this. Seems a AMCer over in Florida got mad at his wife and
tried to kill her and is now in prison. so she wants to sell off everything,
mostly AMX and Javelin stuff. I told the fellow who might book the flight I
don't want to get in the middle of any of this shit however, as long as he
is in jail no problem. He said the guy will be in for a long time as he shot
at her and also the Terminix man, I didn't ask questions, not sure what the
Terminix man was doing there, maybe looking for her pests....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx