Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME SHOW!!! I Was Disappointed, We GotNo Respe

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME SHOW!!! I Was Disappointed, We GotNo Respect

The key word you mentioned Gary was "MORONS". I won't be watching a
repeat or taping it or buying a copy from the Hittler Channel. Op's
sorry History Channel. Say Zeig Heil to Das Mopar and them 4 MORONS. I
salute you!!!!
PSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
"Doc

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- In a message dated 12/9/2004 6:38:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>I have been watching this show for a while now and to me first of all I
>didn't figure by the name that it would be nothing but a JOKE show whose
>sole deliberate purpose was to poke fun at the cars we love. The history
>of AMC was pretty accurate except I don't think I heard anything
>mentioned about Renault. I have seen them use 70's Trans Am's,
>Ranchero's/Elcamino's and 240 Z's in the past. They had engine swaps,
>cams, heads, tranny's, floor shifters and rears thrown at them. What did
>we get, Nitrous, a 4 bbl carb and manifold and a set of headers and a
>hotter coil and a tac and some gauges and a lot of disrespect. My stock
>65 440 Rambler American 195.6 six cyl with a 1 bbl with a twin stick
>tranny ran 18 seconds in the quarter mile back in 65. The 4 bbl
>carb/manifold and headers was a nice start. A cam along with some
>electronic ignition along with an Acell super coil would have helped the
>engine breath better and help fire the nitrous better. A B&M Trans Pack
>to make the tranny shift better and a floor shifter would have been a
>big improvement. My orange car is a factory column shift and the yellow
>car was a factory floor shift now converted to a Hurst V-Matic 2 so I
>know the difference from personal experience.
>With the few mods they did I would have expected a little better times
>than they posted. I would go so far as to say my orange Hornet in drive
>and just flooring it would have run as good as the times these 4 clowns
>ran. I just wonder what will happen to those 2 poor cars in the hands of
>these morons. I thought this show was a joke and didn't care for the
>snide remarks made by these clowns although one of them did say he had
>found some respect for the Gremlin, to bad he was on the losing team.
>Just my 2 cents.
>"Doc"
I agree in 1974 my GREMMIE was running in the 13's on street tires These morons should have gotten better numbers than they showed us. LOL  'The Mix'

>Yahoo! Groups Links

--- End Message ---