[BaadAssGremlins] history Grem vs Pacer

>From the History channel site. You can even buy a copy from them

Full Throttle: Gremlin vs. Pacer.
Airs on Saturday, December 11 at 6:00pm ET

History heads to the drag strip as popular cars of the past are
transformed into fine-tuned machines, revamped and ready for the
speedway. Part reality show, part history, we give car lovers a
chance to get under the hood of some of their favorite rides. In
a "Battle of the Uglies", the 1970s are back, when two of the
history's homeliest cars go head-to-head in a drag race--bracket
style. We put modern high-performance technology into these machines,
including a shot of horsepower-inducing nitrous to make them roar to
life. Two teams are supplied with garages, tools, and parts, and just
two days to get their wheels into high gear as they prepare to
compete in an all-or-nothing drag race. The winner drives away in
both cars; the loser walks away empty-handed; the viewer gets an
adrenaline dose of automotive history! Carmen Electra is host of
Boys' Toys.  TVPG L
Now I can remember to TAPE IT

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used