Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: History channel .... AMC show

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: History channel .... AMC show

Joe go on line and check out the Speed Channel's TV listings. Sometimes
on the weekend or the following week they show  couple of the previous
shows in a row.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used