Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AWESOME SHOW!!!

From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/12/08 Wed PM 11:17:36 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AWESOME SHOW!!!

Yeah that was indeed Booths bad boy on there also i wonder whos dressed up Gremlin that was with the chromed out AMC V8?
Bart

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

I liked it, but I thought they would use factory V8 cars. All in all
it was really cool though. Was that Wally Booths Gremlin in that
short clip on there? Rod

aadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/12/08 Wed PM 10:09:41 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME SHOW!!!
>
> It was cool seeing some AMC's besides a typical AMX or Jav on TV
for a change tho that gremlin piant job waas hidious.i also didn't
like how 'Todd'was ripping the shit out of the interior what an
Arsehole.and they layed on the negative comments kinda thick but all
in all a great show