[BaadAssGremlins] Was Correct Motor Mounts Now NOS-Used-Repo Parts Price

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Correct Motor Mounts Now NOS-Used-Repo Parts Prices

I think the going price for them used is around 100$. A.J. from  South
Texas AMC is a little high on prices I have found. But these venders
kind of got you by the shorties sometimes when you need that one part. I
needed 2 of the triangular plastic covers the ones that go over the seat
belt where it mounts to the door pillar. He had 2 NOS ones and wanted
25$ a piece for them. That was insane. I got them and a lot of other
plastic interior parts for free when my friend parted out an old Con Ed
Gremlin a few months later. He did get me though because I needed 2 of
the plastic gromets that go in the door where the shaft that locks the
door comes through. I paid 8$ a piece for 2 NOS ones. All the used ones
I found were brittle from the sun and broke when I tried to remove them
so I went for the NOS ones. Same goes on eBay some of the prices are
insane. The 2 inner seat belts with the plastic sleeve used on cars with
bucket seats on eBay were NOS and sold for 90$ a piece. I bought 2 good
used ones for 25$ including shipping. Bargains are out there but when
you really have to have it sometimes you got to pay the price inflated
as it may seem.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---

100 is about double what one should pay. I have seen em go for that on da bay though.
 Galvin's ramblers is reprducing them for I think 65 bucks
 Davis
Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
I had already blasted and painted a set of the taller mounts when I learned I could not use them. I contacted Andre Jacobs at South Texas AMC to find a set. He wanted $100 for the pair. A friend of ours, Mike, had wrecked his Gremlin and I got the plates from him.

If I had spares I would give them out.

Rick

--- End Message ---