Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: SC 360

I am interedted of here, write back at hpdog259962@xxxxxxxx

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thought ya'll would enjoy this. Sad litle SC/360 in a field.

I corresponded with you several months about my old SC 360.  I made a visit to my farm in Illinois and took a picture and came up with the following information.  It is a sure-nough SC360.  But I knew that it was because I bought it new.  And I also had a 1968 AMX and a 1968 Javelin.

SER #  A1M061P13615K
Body 016837
Mod 7106-1
Trim 141D
Paint C1
This little car was really a screamer.  I had a little cam and carb work done on it. I never met a 396 that it could not suck up the tail pipe.  It ran very well against the Chrysler big blocks and the 340's.  It ever outran a 327-350 horser.  No top end, tho.  Probably a good thing as it handled like a tractor.
My mother stuck the thing in a snowdrift while I was in the service and blew the engine.  They replaced it with a 304.  It was never the same again.  I lost interest and it has just sat on the farm since it was last driven in 1974. Some folks always suggest that I restore it, but I have restored other cars and realize this one would take too much money for too little return.

Anyway, add one more to your registry.

Mike S