Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts HUGE model,game & AMC part sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts HUGE model,game & AMC part sale

Hey Bart no problem on anything you sell here or anywhere else man.
Remember I bought a lot of your AMC models a few years ago and anything
you have for sale is fine with me.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Ok folks,now some hate my big sales and others seem not to mind,please don't flame me at least not here and if you must do so privatly i.e email me personally if you must scream at me. ok fist off is the modesl i have for sale
1/24 scale 69 Ford Galaxie 2 door fastback i barely started on this model its complete with instructions 10$
1/24 scale 71 'Cuda drag car built nicely done gloss black,has Hemi motor,roll bar,slicks 10$
1/24 scale 1975 Dodge Dart red primer beast drag car has Hemi,roll bar slicks 10$
1/18 scale 1971 Camaro drag car BB 454 w/tunnel ram intake has chrome steelie rims with slicks 10$
1/18 scale red 71 Chevy Vega with a 454 BB Chev has cragar front runner drag rims but no wheels in the back you finish 10$
Games
Burnout for the PS2 no scratches 10$
Dead to Rights for the PS2 no scratches 10$
AMC parts
V8 290-401 AMC custom 6 quart oil pan no pickup  doesn't leak a drop 25$
all items do not include shipping,please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx
regards
Bart

--- End Message ---