Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

From: "unstable_74" <unstable_74@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/10/21 Thu AM 01:59:33 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

Well Indy has a alum. head set upf for AMC V8s  they have a full tilt racer set  and a reg.hi po set also Herman lewis Racing makes alum. race heads that flow better than Indy's heads  and a a co. called Scat is making steel rods for AMC motors so like i said before ,check that link i hooked you up with Mad Dog Racing as they have rods,pistons,alum water pumps,hi toque starers,roller rockers race gaskets for AMC V8s and even the AMC 6 bangers.as for the guy with the so called 600 hp 406 chevy,600 hp isn't easy and hes prob sprayin that motor to get those figures too
Bart

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

I hope you are right. The truck that makes me nervous is a 1987 jeep
cherokee with a well built 406sbc, stall and 4.30to1 gears with 33
inch boggers. The rumor is he is closing in on 600hp not sure how
true it is but it goes like a bat outta hell. On gravel I have him
jerk the front wheels 4 inches off the ground in a four wheel drive
in low lock the np231 case is a two to one ratio low. It make me a
bit nervous to say the least, but he has sponsers so that helps.

Jer