[BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

well, the block has been decked .020 and bored .060. The heads have
been angle milled w/a basic valve job, new higher rate spring
retainers and locks. bottom end is balanced, stock replacement
slugs, the cam is split duration 224/234 at .050 lift with .496/.521
gross lift and I don't remember the lobe sep. off hand. True roller
timing chain, edelbreok air-gap intake, 750 holley, and open headers
straight up round it out. I thought about stamped steel roller tip
rockers and forged flat tops but if I got ripped down I think they
are illegal for that class. Not that they rip people down very often.

Jer