Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another swap meet this last weekend

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another swap meet this last weekend

Scott,
 I am in central CT. Northeastern US
 Davis

blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Davis, what state are you in? I mean what part of the country
are you in? SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a rebuilt 360 for sale with 0 miles on it for 600 bucks.
Mild performsnce build.
> Davis
>
> blue77gremlin wrote:
>

> Well, at this swap meet I found a rebuilt 360 with Edelbrock cam
> and intake. It had about 15000 miles on it. The owner wanted $600
> for it. I was afraid to take a chance on it. He ended up selling
it
> for $500 he told me at the end of day. It was in a jeep. The tire
> where there off the jeep also-the backs were used pretty good. He
> said atahis jeep would just smoke the hides right off. This was a
> wagoneer I believe he said. I was a fraid to take the chance.
> Another guy had a 304 short block for $25, it lookede like it had
> been sitting in mud for a few years. I did buy a gremlin toositoy
(?)
> for $3, it is purple. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
> SCOTT
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used