Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc or anyone on here,whats a good way torepair pl

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc or anyone on here,whats a good way torepair plastic?

I use a double syringe epoxy called the Plastic Welding System. Your boy
Dillwood from the AMX files got me to try J-B Weld and I find it works
well also but the J-B needs 24 hours to fully cure where as the Plastic
Welding System is fully cured in 1/2 hour. I use anything from
plexi-glass to sheet stock model plastic for making missing pieces. Also
the sheet stock model plastic is good to back up any repairs for added
strength. Also I don't know what kind of plastic the headlight doors are
made of. If it is hard plastic either one of the above mentioned
products will work, but if it is a rubbery kind of plastic I have yet to
find a glue that works.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used