RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Javelin

But of course, I will verify the actuallity of funds.

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea, that and a long criminal record.

Do *NOT* release the car until the check is
verified by the issuing bank....CALL THEM
YOURSELF. If you deposit it, YOUR bank may
assume it's good, they'll credit your
account and you think you're safe. The car
gets picked up, then days or weeks later,
the foreign bank informs your bank that the
check is a fraud....and your bank takes the
funds back. You have no car and no money.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor