RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie speedo gear wanted

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie speedo gear wanted

Also, here is a formula to calculate tire size if you're not sure.

(width*(series/100)*2 + (rimsize*25.4))/25.4

example, I have 275/60R15 on the rear of my Gremmie so...

(275*(60/100)*2 + (15*25.4))/25.4    =   27.99 inches

I've got 3.54 posi in my rear so...

28" tires crossed with 3.54 ratio = 2538933 (old amc part#)
33 teeth (last two digits of old part#) crossed with new dodge # = 52068155 (Yellow pinion from 1990 Dodge Truck)

Hope this helps too.