[BaadAssGremlins] Re: hydrogen powered gremlin/continental airlines grem

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: hydrogen powered gremlin/continental airlines gremlin

I remember seeing that Gremlin in the movie! Nice to know it came
from you! That was a cute little edition. Love the Continental
upholstery! Wish I had been there in '99 instead of Spielberg, but my
AMC flu didn't really kick in until 2002. Thanks Eddie. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Many of you recall my Continental Airlines Gremlin Giveaway car, it
had
> 45,000 original miles on it and I bought it from original owner for
$600,
> sold it to Dreamworks SKG for the movie The Haunting in 1999, that
is Lili
> Taylor and Liam Neeson driving it around. I had it for sale for
over a year
> for $1500 and zero interest with tons of ads. I caught some sheet
from some
> AMCers who were upset that I sold a one of a kind car to Steven
Spielberg's
> Dreamworks for amovie where it might possibly be destroyed, but
again, after
> a year of trying to sell it nationally and no bites, except from
Dreamworks,
> I unloaded it:
>
> Click here if the above image don't turn out:
> http://www.arcticboy.com/media/strange/gremcontinental.gif
>
> filming. Quite a story and travel.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com