RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So Tell Us About Your New Gremlin Lu &my probl

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So Tell Us About Your New Gremlin Lu &my problem!

Doc,

No, that's not a remedy. That's a temporary relief
of the symptoms that does not address the affliction.

To date, there is no cure. All we can do is beg our
families to understand that it's a disease, and that
blame doesn't help anyone. It must be coped with.

But just like there are worse versions of herpes and
and hepatitis, there's always that really horrible
condition known as .....Chevyfan! Those poor bastards!!

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
 My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X 360/Auto
1973 AMC Javelin AMX Pierre Cardin 360/Auto/Go
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto