Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: see you in north carolina

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: see you in north carolina

And amazingly enough, the paint did not run off into the gutter after we got
the remains of Ivan either. Maybe I should have splurged for a can of $1
store clear coat! Yes, it was a shameless plug too, before I had a website I
did another car like this, not as creative however, much less with the
distance involved this one only went to Dallas for $350:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMC/images/racecarmaterial_jpg.jpg

And guess what, this one has a better ending, as it was used as a race car
and I understand still is being raced near Sasche, TX, I sold it cheaply
because the fellow indicated he wanted to simply race it, didn't need glass,
interior, and what not, still had the suspension, beat 304/AT, however. And
there was no salvagable sheetmetal on this car either, it came from a swamp
and when it would flood in Houston, well, Baytown, the car would go under up
to roofline. Took two tow trucks just to move it from the muck I had
shoveled for several weeks trying to unbury it. And like a phoenix, it came
back from the wherever it came back from and is back on the
road/track.........
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Volume of email is HEAVY.