[BaadAssGremlins] see you in north carolina

[BaadAssGremlins] see you in north carolina

Hey, thought some of you would get a kick out of this, this piece of fine
crap is finally out of my yard, actually was stashed on the side of the
house where no one could see it while I parted it out. But it found a new
home in NC. Still had the 390V8 in it, I told the fellow who bought it he
would have to take the whole car. The hood shows how rusty the rest of it
was also. Not one salvagable piece of sheetmetal on this car, it was a coast
car. He got a free 3:54 twin grip ($350) free torque links ($100/pair) free
front sway ($50) free rally rims, (UGH!) the front bumper you could put your
finger thru also. That's free. The fenders are great 'patch panels, and yes,
the V8 cromember was left in there. Nothign else, the seats and woodgrain
steering wheel were wires.

It has been a real long time, since the 70s, where I got a few cans of $1
store paint and had some fun with a piece of crap like this on it's way out
of here. So I got it ready for transport, and figuring everyone would vomit
in disgust as it rolled on towards the easty coast, throwing off panels of
rust and abestos padding and carpet, I took my trusty paint cans to it a day
before Ivan hit us, which was nothing more than a rainstorm, not what hit
Florida and Bama then circled up to Jersey and back out and around,
strangest thing (beside my paint job) you ever seen.

So here in all it's magnificent glory is my former 68 AMX, 390, 4 spd.
Sadly, this car started it's life as a Laredo Tan ext/Red int car, one of
only TWO I have ever seen in that color combination since 1968.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
Home of the 'guly amx contest' click on "registries" then "ugly AMX"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used