[BaadAssGremlins] Re: So Tell Us About Your New Gremlin Lu

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: So Tell Us About Your New Gremlin Lu

I should clarify my post. It is the same old Gremlin that needs lock
service. When I bought it in January, the lady told me, "if it has
keys, they will be in the ashtray". Unfortunately, it had NO ashtray
and NO keys. The locksmith was working on my house locks yesterday
when I asked him if he could get the locked gas cap off. He tried to
pick it open but the pins are rusted and hard to move. WD-40 did not
even help. He offered to drill it out, but that would have cost me
extra, it had started raining, and I needed my house done first. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> So how about a description of your new Gremlin. I assume since you
are
> looking to change the locks that it is not a parts car.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used