[BaadAssGremlins] Parts Coming Soon

I just got conformation that the rear louver was shipped last thursday.
On the lot of the 13 mirrors I won on eBay I was getting worried as I
sent the money order certified return receipt requested and after almost
2 weeks did receive the receipt that money order had been received. I
sent an E-Mail and the guy called me on my cell phone yesterday and said
he had been out of town and would ship out the mirrors today. On large
sums of money I always use USP money orders and send it return receipt
requested so I have a legal leg to stand on if someone tries to screw
me.
Luckily for me so far I haven't had a problem with anyone I have bought
anything from on or off of eBay yet, but have friends that have had.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used