RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay item 2492672215 (Ends Oct-10-0410:10:53PDT) -

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay item 2492672215 (Ends Oct-10-0410:10:53PDT) - AMC : AllModels

Not all old cars are money pits, there are a fair amount of them that
were fairly well maintained or parked for a problem. Along with the
mechanical issues this car has it has I figure is in need of just as
much or more money to fix the body and interior. That's why I still say
if 1,000$ is the reserve it is to much. Lets see what the final sale
price is. I stand behind what I say on the price. The list of things is
almost endless not counting the major problem with the engine knocking
and the idiot driving it like that. I would consider 800$--1,000$ if he
engine didn't knock. I agree AMC is the wrong marque to use as an
investment after you spend your bucks on it for restoration. The white
74 Hornet Hatchback I almost bought last month I was told by the owner
that he has 15,000$ invested in its restoration. He was asking 5,500$
for it. 3,500$ was more of a realistic price for it. The moral of the
story is to buy someone's partially completed project that has a lot of
the work done and comes with a pile of parts and or a parts car to
complete it. Sometimes you can luck out and get it for 10-50 cents on a
dollar when the owner looses interest or needs money or the oldest story
in the book, the girlfriend or wife says it has to go!!!!!!
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---