Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: vinyl roofs (was ebay something or another0

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: vinyl roofs (was ebay something or another0

I agree Eddie here in Louisville the humidity is always high in the summer and most cars I have seen with vinyl tops have rust spots under them after a few years. My question is how do you get the metal underneath the tops smooth enough to paint after you get them off. Most of them are so rough it is not funny. Around here the ones I know sand them down the best they can and put another one on.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here