RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay item 2492672215 (Ends Oct-10-04 10:10:53 PDT)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay item 2492672215 (Ends Oct-10-04 10:10:53 PDT) - AMC : AllModels

Doc,

Doc,

Gotta disagree a bit. The V8-specific parts are
worth $500 by themselves (crossmember, mounts,
springs, rear axle, etc). Then the V8 VIN
has it's own value. Then it's an X model, and
a Levis model. He's also throwing in an NOS in
the box hatch tent kit which is worth a good
$200 or so.

If the reserve is $1000, I'd say it's not a
rip off....it's just not a 'steal'. Certainly,
the red one is a better deal at $1500, tho.

John