[BaadAssGremlins] Collector Car Insurance Qs.

[BaadAssGremlins] Collector Car Insurance Qs.

I've been looking at Collector Car insurers and one
thing pops up over and over-

Just about all of them require that the car not be
involved in any kind of racing, rally or any other
'timed event'.

How is it you guys with vintage cars that you race
insure your cars? I can't imagine all those cars at
Cecil were uninsured. Is everyone lying to the insurer?
Are they insured some other way I haven't seen?

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used