Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:58 PM
Subject: Amc Hornet

Hi. I just recently bought a 1974 Hornet 2-door with the 232c.i.  6 cylinder in it and it had only 57103 original miles for 500 dollars. The body is in excellent condition except for a small section on the drivers side that is a little messed up. The  trim that runs down that side is also messed up. The front seat was totally ruined but the back seat was in near mint condition. No A/C, No pwr steering or brakes and only an AM radio. But I love it.
I was wondering if you had any trim to go along the left side of the body or if by chance, the small circular hornet hood emblem. The one I have is so messed up, you cant even see the hornet anymore. Also, do you happen to have any tan door panels that are in good condition? The car is an ugly copper/gold color with tan interior.
My name is Jordan and I'm an 18 year old college student from Level land Texas.
Thats about 30 miles west of Lubbock.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here