[BaadAssGremlins] Enough With These Hurricanes!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Enough With These Hurricanes!!!

Title: Message
One more funny for Bart, hoep you are doing well down there, lots of folks don't realize it sometimes takes years for a area to recover from a hurricane. The media soon forgets, but if you have ever been thru one, the cleanup, emotional and actual damage takes a long time. so with that in mind, here is a funny for Bart. I guess you folks in Florida will have to get used to a season called winter now though, click on the link below. Might help to find some NOS AMC Engine Block Heaters.
  http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmwha/2004/tmwha040928.gif

Eddie Stakes

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here