Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What ever Happened to :

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What ever Happened to :

I tried to send Josh an E-Mail and it was returned undeliverable so I
don't know whats up.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Doc !

Next time you corrospond with
the Joshter - tell him I've
still got that '67 GTO Convertible
shell with a SOLD sign on it for him !

    Brien.
   NEW YORK

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HH" <hh7x@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone know what Josh Mansfield in
> > New York is up to ?
> >
> > He seems to have disappeared -
> >

> >    Brien.
> >   NEW YORK
>
> Last E-Mail I got from Josh was 3-4 months ago. Work and his
expecting wife were keeping him busy.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---