[BaadAssGremlins] Parts ID help...a few answers

[BaadAssGremlins] Parts ID help...a few answers

OK, here's what I think I know so far.

The cleaner intake is indeed a Machine intake.
The dirty intake MAY be from a '70 Javelin.

The ring & pinion appear to be my car's
original 3.15 pieces, as the numbers stamped on
the shaft match the item number on the window
sticker. Thus, I believe my car currently has
a steeper set installed. I'll jack it up
tomorrow and find out...but I'm guessing 3.54s.

The Performance American Style book is a 'second
edition' but not the later reprinting of the same.
The blue and black color separations inside are
very different, plus the cover displays the
original $2 price.

The Chilton 68-71 AMX & Javelin manual is long
out of print. I recall looking around for one
with no luck years ago.

Still- any and all help is appreciated. Take a
look at the pics and let me know. Thanks.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/my_photos

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used