Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help identify parts, anyone?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help identify parts, anyone?

I can't bring up the pic's.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
I've posted several photos of parts I received with
my 'new' Hornet. I could use some assistance in
figuring out what each piece is. Any visible part
numbers were intentionally included in the pictures.

Go here
http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/my_photos
and choose the 'help' folder.

The info I need is-

Proper item name/description
Application info
Value estimations

The original, long-time owner of this car was info
hi-po pieces and street racing, so multiple manifolds,
carbs, distributors and more are here. Also, a lot
of vintage bushing, bearings and other items, still
boxed with numbers.

Interested buyers of anything should let me know.
I'm not sure what will be sold off and what will get
used, but better decisions can be made with better info.

Thanks in advance,

John

--- End Message ---