Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin / SC 360 V8 Cross member - forsale -

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin / SC 360 V8 Cross member - forsale -

Thanks Eddie I thought that there might be somthing heavy duty or
somthing that made it special to the SC360.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- It interchanges with 70-78 Grem; 70-77 Horn; 78-80 Conc; and can also fit 66
1/2-69 Ramb/Amer/Rog
Series and can be used on 68-70 AMX too. Nothing special about it except it
once came from a SC/360.
Used and in good shape, they command low/$100 to high/$350 at swap meets.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Volume of email is HEAVY.
Reply times currently