Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 10:42 PM
Subject: pacers

I recently found several complete pacers in a southern OR junkyard.  Do you know of anyone who is interested in buying parts from these cars as they are slated for crushing within the next few months.  I am not sure of the years but they are rust free and almost entirely complete.  There isn't even much body damage - I guess they just wore out!!  I would love to save something from these vehicles before they are gone for good.
Let me know who to contact - I am a wilderness instructer and will be leaving for work on 9/22 and will be gone for two weeks but will respond as soon as I get back.

Thanks for any assistance,

Matt K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here