[BaadAssGremlins] FOR SALE: Engines/Trannies

[BaadAssGremlins] FOR SALE: Engines/Trannies

I expect to be pulling two engine and trans combos
shortly, and if anyone needs them, now is the time
to come hear them run.

Located in Morristown, Morris County, New Jersey

1977 258-2v and 3spd Manual Trans.
(Asking $250 if you pull them)

1981 258-2v and A904 Auto Trans.
(FREE if you pull them)

Add $100 if I do the yanking.

Both run and drive. The 77 seems the most strong
and solid. The 81 may need rebuilding (both pieces).
I have a hoist on hand for those wishing to pull it
yourself and save a few bucks. The hoist can also
help get them in your truck's bed.

Serious inquiries, please.

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used