[BaadAssGremlins] A Successful Road Test

[BaadAssGremlins] A Successful Road Test

I had the best of both worlds yesterday. I spent the morning driving the
yellow car getting parts for the orange car. I hooked up my coolant over
flow bottle in the orange car in the afternoon. I drove the orange car
around for an hour to shake it down. It is the first time I have used
the car since the Alt. fiasco and the new water pump and radiator was
installed.
The alt charges fine and the car no longer runs hot. I then picked my
wife up at work where one of her co-workers a Modified Ricer driver
admired my car. Then it was off to the local cruise. When we got there
there were no cars there. So since it is a good Pizza/Italian restaurant
we had dinner there. It is the same place as the Ardsley show is going
to be next sunday. The waiter sad that the cruise was no longer held
there and he didn't know where it was. On my way home I took a chance
and was going to stop where the cruise was held 4 years ago, 5 minutes
from my house and on my way there I spotted a Buick GNX heading in that
direction. It turns out that it is back in the old pace. I haven't been
to one in the last 4-6 weeks due to weather and the problems I had with
the orange car. I didn't stay because I had to get home to check on my
bid on the 13 AMC mirrors on eBay.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used