Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NAMDRA CORDOVA SHOW fri &sat

From: "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/09/19 Sun PM 10:31:33 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] NAMDRA CORDOVA SHOW  fri &sat

Cool,was this Gremlin RWB?and said American Grafitti 2 on it?if so that was Ed Fernades's gremlin,his first one was a well tuned V8 a 360 i believe 73 Gremlin thatwas i think in the 11's which was featured in a issue of Super Stock & Drag Illustrated years ago if it wasn't that grem than theres another 6 banger Gremlin  guy out there waxing the ass's of alot of V8 guys >:)
Bart

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

Hey all I went the NAMDRA event fri and sat. I was a great time. I
picked up my rear bumper and some other chrome pieces on friday from
a guy I met at the Kenosha show in august. I also got a gremlin gas
cap that same day.
  Saturday I bought a set of Hornet AMX flairs(minus front spoiler),
a black center console out of a hornet, a Gremlin X glove box door,
NOS shift knob, and a few Gremlin t-shirts. The races were also good
with a 6 cyl Gremmie I think winning the bracket race. I talked to
the Gremlin owner later that evening and he was running a 4 liter in
it. The evening races were the tracks regular night races. This
Gremlin had a practice run against a mid 80s Corvette(TPI car) and
beat the vett by almost 1 second. That was cool to see a 6 cyl
Gremlin beat a v8 Corvette. The Gremlin was running at 13.50 mark
most of the day.
   The show had a few Hornets and Spirts but no Gremlins in it.
There was also a roundy round Gremlin in the swap for. sale. It was
a good time.
   Also on friday I went to that auto auction I put a message about.
I got there after lunch time. I missed a 5 liter gremlin x that
sold for around $75. Motor still there also. Car was pretty much
rotted out and junk but had some parts. There was also a few other
gremlins there too. The  guy who bought the v8 car was from Michigan
and had brought it to the NAMDRA event on sat. There was a 77X at
the aucton also that this guy said was going to the crusher. I
looked at the 77 but there was not much left of it.
                           GOT TO GO
                             SCOTT