[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Nationals @ Cordova......GREAT!!

How many made it to Cordova Illinois for the NAMDRA
AMC Nationals this last weekend? AS usual  it was a
BLAST!! Friday I finally met a fellow bad ass Gremlins
lister...Fellow named Scott, with the address..blue
Gremlin...or something...NICE fellow!!  Hope i was not
short on conversation...i was trying to get wifes
black 74 AMX waxed to be judged that evening....it was
HOT out and i had only FOUR hours sleep!!!! There were
alot of  WAY FAST AMC's there. A 68-69 AMX ran 7.99!!
YEP...faster than the AMC powered Altered (8.60..i
think)...!! Wish i could have taken my Hunter Green
1972 Gremmie(41,000 mile) also..BUT with job loss
(after 11 years) looming  this coming week...i was
lucky to even go at-all!! I STILL need a drive shaft
for a V8 904-trans  Gremlin....???? Hope a few fellow
 listers  made it to the meet?  A blue Gremlin with a
6 cylinder ran 13 seconds....WON the AMC Eliminator
race!!!!!  The owner fellow has been racing the same
Gremlin since 1978!!!   Later,Happy AMC'N... Joe

http://vote.yahoo.com

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used