Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

There is 17 hours left on the auction Lu. Do you need a chrome  pass
side mirror or a painted one? there is one painted pass side mirror out
of all of them. I may have 2 other sets sold already as I have had 2
inquiries. It would be nice to get the ones I need and get some of or
all my money back on the sale of the extras.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Okay, Thanks Doc! I don't care if it is remote or not. I am
considering using a matching pair on the Gremlin and have a nice one
for the driver's side. Just wanting one to match it on the other. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Lu I haven't forgotten about the horn center or clock for you.
As
> far as the pass side mirror goes it is yours, no charge. Consider
it as
> a finders fee payment for putting me on to the auction. The only
thing
> is after I take the set of non-remote's I want for my yellow car
all the
> rest of the pass side ones appear to be  remote operated ones. It's
time
> for me to give back to the great people here who have helped me with
> parts or put me onto parts for sale that I needed for my 2 Hornets.
Have
> a good day all.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---