Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: nice 74 amc hornet spoortabout in auction no reserve sold

Eddie; The old car industry is about dead. The old car hobby is slowly being reborn. There are still a lot of people who remember the high falsely inflated prices. This makes it hard selling cars in this new hobby. There are still a few people who will pay near those old prices. There are some people out there who think parts are still gold. They will change soon as the old car hobby is reborn. It is different, everthing is changing. There is a parts glut because fewer cars to restore or maintain. Many more reasons the biggest is  simple, the generations who started the hobby, turned it into an industry are now either broke [ economy], on the front porch of a nursing home, or taking a dirt nap. Our numbers are quickly being thined out. Lots of cars and parts for sale no buyers at the old prices. It's a new day new prices etc. Dale