[BaadAssGremlins] Adam12 Se6,Ep18, Series Ep144

[BaadAssGremlins] Adam12 Se6,Ep18, Series Ep144

Malloy buys a 74 looking Bugeye Matadoor, no displacement emblems but sounds healthy, 360? Not a great looking car IMHO, but Bobby Allison won a few times in the slick body, I believe Mark Donohue may have as well. Seems like Neil Bonnet ran one for a bit too...Too bad they didn't have hideaway headlights, or maybe rectangular in the grill...if I ever come across a cheap body, I think I'll make it look right w/hideaways(or in-grille), a ground scraper airdam, a glass-on 70 ramair scoop, & graft maybe a 71-2 humpster taillight panel & spoiler onto it... can't stand those 4 oval then round tailights of the 73-4 javs & matadors. The '70 Charger look is so sexy, IMHO... (Adam12 Se6,Ep18, Series Ep144)

BTW: I am collecting 71-2 Jav tail light panels & twin-canopy roofs, so DO NOT CRUSH THEM, & leave some front A-pillar intact! $200 plus shipping for sets or $100 each, no rusty ones wanted...Michigan 49120, just North of Notre Dame, will pickup within hun or two miles..Thx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)