[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC engine production bean counters numbers

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC engine production bean counters numbers

Yes & no. Rarity does not equate market value when it comes to AMC. Here is rebuilt 390 for $3500

http://racine.craigslist.org/pts/3216726429.html

$4500 and comes with car:

http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/3165646720.html

another whole 'barn fresh' 390/4spd Javelin $4K/obo

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/3157842234.html

running 69 AMX 390/4spd $6500

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/3186975457.html

and my favorite....a promotional AMC dealership giveaway car it is ONE of ONE and struggled to get to $6500 on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130722870364?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

yet I watched what was left of a Camaro pace car sell for $8900 a few weeks ago, and there was nothing salvagable on it escept,
the....title. So someone bought it for the tags. Yes this 1 of 1 car could not get what I spend just driving into strip club parking
lot. Go figure. Are the 390 engines desirable, yes, they pop up for sale in the AMC rags, craigslist and ebay, rebuilt about $4500,
but cores $1500 or less.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx