[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC fenders AMX Javelin Hornet Gremlin SC/Rambler

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC fenders AMX Javelin Hornet Gremlin SC/Rambler

This is text of ad as currently running:
PASSENGER SIDE 73-77 Hornet, Gremlin including Sportabout, X, AMX & VAM Mexican built AMCs $125

DRIVER SIDE 73-77 Hornet, Gremlin including Sportabout, X, AMX & VAM Mexican built AMCs $125

I would hope that folks would immediately see it is not a Kenosha built 73 Gremlin fender, but if someone restoring a Gremlin, any year, could use it even if different pressing. In same ad has:

PASSENGER SIDE 79-88 Eagle, Concord, Spirit, SX/4, AMX $75

DRIVER SIDE 79-88 Eagle, Concord, Spirit, SX/4, AMX, $75 (wheel flair not included)

Of course no 88 Concords or 79 Eagles made, it is how it is abbreviated for ad. I could go on here like seeing ' serving suggestion only' you know

http://japecake.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/serving-suggestion..jpg?w=600

whether a menu at favorite restaurant, or inside a store, shows a steak with 'fixing' but 'fixing' not included with steak and it ain't cooked medium well either. Note the little heads, nor spoon, 'not' included with above soup. You add your own heads like Dahmer and spoon. Most of my kids cereal show mutant rabbit, methhead lephracaun and retarded toucan, but I know I won't see them, nor bowl, cereal fruits inside shown on cover, sort of have to imagine it I guess. The spy glass was cool. Notice none give away Hot Wheels anymore?

So my proximity to Mexican border (-5 hours) on craiglist might pull out some Mexican AMCers who do need a fender. Like Auto Zone here, when you search craigslist it pulls up Mexican cities like Monterrey. And Brownsville. And Laredo. Same with Auto Zone, you go get parts for your Gremlin or any AMC it shows replacement parts for VAM Mexican built 282 big sixes whether you have one or not. I would honestly hope that someone seeing the ad of mine however quickly realizes this will not fit their car unless they want it to. Hmm...like a serving suggestion!

I may add that a 70-73 Gremlin or 70-72 Hornet "specific" fender will set someone back a lot more than what my $125 fender will, the last 3 no rust ones I had sold for $300 each piece. There is a place up near Dallas which has some also:

http://www.ctcautoranch.com/Parts%20Cars/Parts%20Cars%20Sub-Pages/Parts%20Cars%20AMC.html

although more expensive that the $300 ones I had.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com