[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC fenders AMX Javelin Hornet Gremlin SC/Rambler

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC fenders AMX Javelin Hornet Gremlin SC/Rambler

On the fenders, yup they will fit, might not be 'stock' except for VAM built AMC Gremlins

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/74_VAM_Gremlin.JPG

maybe I can coax out some of the VAM built owners still down there in Mexico, sure would like to add a Lerma (5 door Spirit) to my collection.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/81_VAM_AMC_lerma1.jpg

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx