[BaadAssGremlins] CBS Sunday Morning

Did anyone see CBS Sunday morning this morning. We were on it. They did a thing on the most influential cars that were made. I can't remember every one but it listed a few. The model T was one because it started the assembly line, the 59 Cadillac because of its size and huge tail fins it showed how rich the US was. The Corvette,, the GTO father of muscle cars, the Mustang the baby boomer's wanted something different, then the Mini Van. the Carfare made it because it brought in government regulations and the Toyota Pirus and of course the VW was in there. Then it said popular cars that weren't on the list and it mentioned the 57 Chevy, the Camaro and the t-bird. They said while they were popular they didn't do anything to influence the country. Then it started wrapping up the segment by saying each individual might have their own car that influenced them and it starting showing a movie of the Gremlin being assembled and he said who knows yours might have been the Gremlin but he said he doubted if very many people would admit to it. I thought to myself and I have one sitting in my driveway do you. Oh well we made the national news.
Terry