Re: [BaadAssGremlins] EGR valve

I'm not sure which one I had. That was back in the mid 90's.

From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] EGR valve
Well I took the line off mine took the same path that  I took earlier and it ran fine. I am thinking it stuck open is why it wouln't run and when I tapped on it it broke lose and closed. If I read it right on the internet these things are normally closed and the vacum opens them up when your at speed. If that is true it should be OK just by leaving the vacume line off of it. Now if had stayed open I would have had to bought a new one too.  They make two kinds for mine one cost $35 and the other one cost $85 I think mine is the $85 one.